Contact InfoTo contact, please email me at: Aly.Lakhaney@gmail.com
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Category Archives: Homework
1. Finish the classwork we started in class yesterday based on chapter 21.
1. Based on the work we did in class today, write a paragraph description of the Louisiana Purchase. 2. Plan out a paragraph for the Lewis and Clark expeditions the way we did in class. Then write up a paragraph … Continue reading
Read pages 22-29. Write 3 Determining Importance Post its
7-3 No HW. Study for test. 7-1 Finish the post its assigned from class based on chapters 2 and 3. These are not due until I see you on Friday of next week since we have a test next class. … Continue reading
1. Study for your test next Thursday. Start early by reading over the notes from the beginning of the unit on the Articles of Confederation and some of the reasons they got together to write the Constitution. Focus on understanding … Continue reading
1. Study for your test on Wednesday 5/28. 2. 7-1 only. Finish the remaining vocabulary words from your charts.
1. You have a test on Thursday, May 29th on the Creating Governments unit. 2. Make sure your Constitution Vocab sheets are completed as well as your elements of the Constitution charts.